Increase Efficiencies, Protect Client
Data & Reduce Costs with Consensus’ Solutions for the Real Estate Industry
Secure, Cost-effective, Digital Faxing and eSignature Solutions for the Modern Real Estate Company
The Unique Challenges Facing REAL ESTATE COMPANIES
Whether commercial or residential, all types of Real Estate companies and third-party administrators continue to rely on paper faxing to transmit documents containing highly sensitive client data, using outdated, paper-based faxing equipment.
Paper-based faxing creates several challenges. First, legacy fax processes leave significant security and regulatory vulnerabilities. Hardcopy documents containing clients’ contracts, mortgage documentation or financial history can be easily viewed or taken by unauthorized personnel if left sitting on a fax machine or printer — or even if filed in an unlocked cabinet.
Manage Data and Securely Send and Receive Documents
Real Estate companies today must have the ability to securely exchange data with clients, partners, mortgage companies, banks and other legal entities. Relying on a paper-based faxing infrastructure makes it nearly impossible for agents to keep client’s satisfied while meet their company’s essential daily responsibilities, including:
- Receiving, signing, and responding quickly to important faxes, from any destination
- Complying with federal privacy rules regarding client communications
- Reviewing regulatory rules and mortgage interest rates and assessing client impact
- Sharing documents that enable agents to easily and consistently track real estate laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions
Many forward-thinking Real Estate companies have chosen to upgrade from their legacy paper fax environments to our modern, digital cloud faxing solution and secure, digital signature tool in answer to these on-going challenges.
Boost Agent Reliability and Client Satisfaction
eFax Corporate enables your agents and administrative team to fax anywhere — and respond to offers or inquiries quickly via email from any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Learn more about how Real Estate companies can improve client retention, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Why Real Estate Companies Prefer
eFax Corporate® transforms your outdated paper fax processes, transmissions and fax servers to a faster, more convenient, and cost-effective alternative.
The first and only global fax solution truly built in the cloud. Cloud-native technology ensures that we can seamlessly and continuously upgrade our infrastructure’s security protocols to protect your company’s fax data, while providing storage capacity that exceeds your company’s needs, both now and in the future.
No couriers required. The “receipt” – is your secure, legal proof that your digital fax has reached its intended party.
Key Benefits of eFax Corporate
As the #1 leading solution for enterprise-caliber cloud fax technology and services for nearly 30 years, eFax® has become the trusted global fax partner for nearly half of the FORTUNE 500, due largely to our native cloud capabilities and the solution’s flexibility, security and availability across the world and across all industries:
- Respond quickly to clients, partners, and third parties
- Lower overall faxing costs, including paper, printing supplies and storage facilities
- Increase data security – securely send any type of digital document without risk
- Ensure compliance with key regulations and standards
- Empower agents to spend more time on core processes and closing deals
Safe, Efficient and Compliant
eFax Corporate’s secure digital fax solution employs the highest standards in securing and encrypting your data in transit and storage with TLS encryption, and also helps keep your faxing processes on the right side of state and federal regulators. Our cloud faxing solution helps improve compliance with regulatory standards and eliminates tedious, administrative tasks during processing.
Get The Competitive Advantage of eSigning – With Digital Signature
Instead of thumbing through copy after copy of pre-sale documents, offers, contracts, finance information and third-party appraisals, your staff can manage document signing digitally with jSign digital signature. Out-of-state closing processes can be handled in a breeze without the need for travel. No more piles of paperwork. Instead, use our paper-free, e-signing service to stay organized and ahead of the competition.
Increase Productivity, Decrease Manual Paperwork
Decrease Costs and Optimize Out-of-state Closing Processes
Traditional signing vs. digital signature
Wet Ink Processing
- Prone to error
- High costs
- Not secure or compliant
Signing and Approving with jSign
- Automated signing process
- Flexible: Sign anywhere, anytime
- Secure: Blockchain encrypted; two-factor authentication
eSignatures Backed by Blockchain
Not all electronic signature services are created equal, and no one wants to question the integrity of their digitally-signed documents. With jSign, every action taken with a document is logged and timestamped using blockchain – the most secure database technology, which helps prevent fraud, false signatures, or other types of tampering.
Key jSign Benefits:
- Reduce costs with paper-free closing processes
- Sign in a variety of ways: enter a digital signature or capture a hand-written signature; select from predefined signatures; upload a signature image
- Enable signing location restrictions to manage multiple jurisdictions
- Receive certificate of completion when documents are officially signed and view a full audit trail with timestamps to track documents
- Set two-factor authentication through mobile number and email