NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes commences at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on June 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 30, 2021. This sweepstakes is sponsored by and prizes are provided by J2 Could Services, LLC Consensus. (“Consensus”), 700 S Flower St. Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
(1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered and open only to all natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of J2 Cloud Services, LLC ., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, Consensus’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
(2) How to Enter: Complete our survey titled 2021 Industry Survey for Healthcare available on our website or at the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W2HHM37. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. You may submit one (1) entry per person, household or e-mail address per drawing period. (In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized and registered account holder of the e-mail account.) Consensus is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible or postage-due entries. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries are void and will not be accepted. To be eligible, on-line entries must be received by August 30, 2021 at 11:59 ET. All entries become Consensus property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Free Internet access and e-mail accounts for on-line entry may be obtained from a variety of sources, including web sites such as www.hotmail.com, www.google.com and www.yahoo.com. Consensus has no affiliation or relationship with any of these organizations and makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the services offered by these organizations.
(3) Prize: The drawing winner will receive a $500 Amazon gift card, or equivalent. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Consensus in the event of prize unavailability. Consensus reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes, and other expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND CONSENSUS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT THERETO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
(4) Winner: Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible on-line entries received, to be conducted by Consensus on August 31, 2021. Winner will be notified by e-mail, within 7 days after the drawing date. All decisions by Consensus in regard to this sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. In order to claim a prize, a winner may be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and/or liability and publicity release which must be signed and returned so that it is received within seven (7) days of date printed on notification or alternate winner will be selected at random. If a selected winner is ineligible in any way, the entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected at random. If a selected winner is not of the age of majority in such winner’s state of residence, the prize may be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian. Consensus is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Accepting and/or using prizes constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, voice, hometown and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. Consensus will not replace a lost or stolen prize.
(5) Conduct: By entering this Sweepstakes on-line, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes page on the Consensus web site throughout the Sweepstakes. Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Consensus reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, J2 CLOUD SERVICES, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
(6) General Terms and Conditions: By participating, on-line and by-mail, entrants agree that Consensus, its shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, any technical, computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or human error, of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Consensus that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including theft, destruction or alteration of entries or website tampering; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, misrepresentation, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Consensus reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical or procedural problem impairs or corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.