The Standard for Robotic Process Automation in Healthcare
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can emulate repetitive human actions to streamline workflows and increase efficiencies across any hospital department, resulting in significant ROI and resource savings.
Key Features and Functionality
ROI: Cost Savings
- Attain immediate ROI.
- Eliminate custom interface costs.
- Avoid third party customization and maintenance fees.
- Update thousands of records in a matter of moments.
- Schedule automation with ease – set it and forget it.
Accuracy & Security
- Automate processes in any environment including Citrix.
- Reuse workflow segments.
- Eliminate transcription errors.
- Enable exception alerts and logging. Ability to review every workflow command processed.
- Upgrade systems with automated validation testing.
Vendor & Application Neutrality
- Enhance workflow automation capabilities to Citrix and Windows using OCR+.
- Connect to all EHR vendors, including MEDITECH, Cerner, EPIC, Allscripts, and more.
- Streamline any system conversion, EHR replacement, or migration, including MEDITECH Expanse.
Ease of Use
- Utilize code-free automation; easy to use for both programmers and non-programmers alike.
- Get up and running in minutes with simple installation and application connections.
- Design ease-of-use with point-and-click workflow generation.
- Save time by automating any redundant task, i.e. updating a B/AR Procedure list from an Excel Spreadsheet instead of tedious manual data entry.
Robotic Process Automation Designed by Healthcare Experts for Healthcare Systems
Ask us about our Automation Services: Our Managed Services team coupled with our cutting-edge RPA technology to provide a unique temporary or full–time employee to perform any routine tasks for your department.
Save Money, Save Time
SST is an RPA tool capable of mimicking any human user actions. This allows users to implement technology quickly and jumpstart their ROI. It also allows organizations to reallocate their staff to focus on more rewarding and important tasks. RPA does the jobs that humans can’t or don’t want to do. The technology works 24×7×365 and completes projects in a fraction of the time it would take a human, without errors.
Our customers have found immense savings in both time and money with SST. SST will help you automate inefficient data entry, eliminate time-wasting manual processes, reduce transcription errors, avoid third-party customization and maintenance fees, and most importantly, create a time-saving, cost-effective solution to your workflow automation needs, whether simple or complex.
Improve customer service in the front office, reduce effort in the back office.
Tasks RPA can optimize include:
- Fill in forms
- Extract data from documents
- Scrape browsers
- Log into applications
- Move files or folders
- Replace spreadsheet data entry
- Generate reports
- Transfer and analyze data
- And more…
Simplified and Reliable Solutions to Complex Automation Problems
SST creates an immediate and lasting impact on your organization with the elimination of lengthy manual workflow processes. It allows you to utilize data from any system, input data to any system, create near real-time or batch interfaces, and automate routine data entry tasks. The technology can connect to virtually any system, including complex and proprietary Windows or Web applications, including Citrix.
SST allows users of every level of experience to implement full-featured solutions to complex problems with a simple workflow process, and a proven automation environment complete with all the advanced tools necessary to build, test, and deploy workflows from a single desktop application.
“We use Consensus’ RPA tool to enhance our patients’ experience and access to information. We have developed workflows to generate reports within our EMR that allow information, which doesn’t normally flow to our patient’s portal, to be published to the patients portal. We also use RPA in transitioning documentation within the Electronic Chart; the workflow adds new documentation or removes old assessments, freeing up clinicians’ time while ensuring all records are updated. This allows more time for clinicians to provide direct care.”
– Dave Long, Clinical Informatics Analyst at Ontario Shores
Learn More About SST