Better Together! From acute, to post-acute, and everything in-between
Consensus Cloud Solutions Acquires Summit Healthcare
The acquisition provides a combined solution offering that will enhance integration between disparate systems, provide more efficient data sharing capabilities, and optimize business processes with powerful automation software (RPA, NLP, and AI). Technology offerings include digital cloud faxing, electronic signatures, and interoperability solutions surrounded by superior managed services. These combined automation, integration, and care continuity solutions will maximize ROI and create streamlined communications to improve health outcomes across the care continuum.
Acquisition Advantages for You
- Accelerates Consensus Cloud Solutions vision to transform, enhance, and secure exchange of digital information through the addition of Summit Healthcare’s proven interoperability, care continuity, and workflow automation product suite.
- Positions Consensus to build on Summit Healthcare 22-year legacy of working with healthcare organizations to build a strengthened interoperability platform and a consultative approach to solving industry challenges.
- Broadens Summit Healthcare technology offerings to include a new level of cloud solutions such as digital cloud faxing, digital signature, NLP and AI tools.
Summit Healthcare Technology Suite
- Summit Exchange – now including integrated eFax Corporate
- All Access for Downtime
- All Access for Community
- Summit Scripting Toolkit (SST)
- Summit Scheduler – now including integrated eFax Corporate
- Summit InSync
Request a Demo
Consensus Technology Suite
NLP and AI Tools
Healthcare Automation and Integration
We chose Summit Healthcare as our Integration partner when we began on our journey to implement a unified electronic health record across the Beth Israel Deaconess Community Hospitals. Summit Healthcare’s integration engine offering, along with their fantastic professional services team, were instrumental in helping us achieve our vision of a fully integrated platform. We also rely on Summit Healthcare for our key downtime/business continuity plans. In the event of a downtime, we know that we’ll still be able to provide compassionate and safe care for our patients because our data is preserved and available. We truly value our relationship with the exceptional team at Summit Healthcare!Jeannette Currie CIO, Community Hospitals at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center